Sunday, March 2, 2008

LO's Galore!!

Okay, so I've been a busy girl the last couple of days. Mostly with Myah... Luke's been doing some overtime, and that leaves us girls at home by ourselves! Luckily, we've had grandma to keep us busy! I just want you to know, my daughter amazes me!! Every day!! The last couple of days, she's really gotten loving. Lots of hugs out of nowhere... She'll just come up and lay her head on your shoulder. I'm loving it!! Today, she learned how to take her shirt off... Yep, all the way off, ALL by herself. She even laughed with me when she got it off! She's such a comical little thing!

Anyway, I've done some LO's. Mostly for the new ADSR, but also some for my CT's. Here's a few of the better ones::







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

L-O-V-E the easter dress! Makes me wish we could dress up as grown ups too!

ksholli1979 said...

Those are so beautiful! Even the diabetic one is pretty in it's own evil way:) you know you have talent when you can make diabetes look good:) love you and miss you!