Saturday, September 8, 2007

Silly Myah!!!

Okay, so my daughter makes me laugh every minute of every day!! Today I've found has been no different. We took her to the library today to get her some books. Three Billy Goats Gruff, Who's Nose and Toes, Corduroy... cute books that she won't listen to, but I'll read anyway!! So, all throughout the library she's gooing and laughing. She does that, you know. Just out of nowhere, she'll break into this little giggle that is all Myah. On our way home, though, she totally made me laugh so hard I was crying. It's a guess you had to be there moment, but I'll share it anyway. She can reach her toes now, can even chew on them if she feels like it! So, she was playing with her toes and put one of her fingers in between her big toe and her first toe. Well, she got it "stuck"!!! She had curled her toes up and couldn't pull her finger out from between her toes. I just couldn't help but laugh!!! Of course, I removed her finger from between her toes, but it was soo funny!! And she started smiling at me because I was laughing. Like she knew she had done something silly!! Like I said, a "you had to be there" moment, but I thought I'd let you guys see how goofy my lovely daughter can be sometimes!!!

Anyway, we're getting pictures taken in a few hours, Myah is taking a nap so she's all smiles, daddy's taking a nap 'cause he let mommy sleep in this morning. And me? I'm wondering what to do with my free time!!! Maybe I'll read a book... Haven't done that in a LONG time!!

No comments: