Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birth Story

Along with the COTH pages I'm working on finishing, there's a challenge at www.godigitalscrapbooking.com that I'm involved in as well. Here's the challenge:

This month we are going to scrap our birth stories. Birth stories are as individual as fingerprints - what makes your's unique? Do you have an early photograph of you as an infant? Perhaps an interesting story surrounding your birth that you can journal about. How much did you weigh? What's your middle name? When is your birthday? Here's your chance to tell us YOUR story!

It's part of their "Legacy Book Challenge". Throughout the year we'll be putting together a "legacy book". This is part two, first part being to make the cover. Here's my cover:




Now I just have to get on my mom to tell me our story!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.