Sunday, February 24, 2008

Too Much on My Plate!!

Okay, so I've done decided that I have too much on my plate...!! Yikes, it happened so fast. Actually, if I were more organized, it would be a piece of cake!

Nikki and I have just started our Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. What fun!! My LO is below, along with my gallery link. Just in case you wanted to leave some love! :) The prizes are amazing (at least I think they will be). The first one rocks!!

We also just got done doing the Treasure Hunt at DST. That was fun, stressful, but fun! I got a lot of new stuff!! I'm working on a page for that one sometime today (hopefully)!

There are a lot more LO's I want to do at The Sweet Shoppe ... not sure I'll get around to many of them this month, but hopefully next!

I'm also still trying to get that Legacy Book page done.. Waiting on mom!!

We just finished a sketch challenge at GDS, along with a brag book challenge. Just waiting for those to expire, we'll have lots of new stuff then too!

Going to try to make a LO for Sweet Digi Scraps, too. I'm all about the prizes!!

Anyway, here's my LO:
gallery

No comments: